The world of Cleopatra VII, lost to the sea and sand for nearly 2,000 years, has surfaced in Milwaukee, WI. Cleopatra: The Search for the Last Queen of Egypt The Milwaukee Public Museum is the third stop on the exhibition’s world tour.
Cleopatra: The Search for the Last Queen of Egypt features nearly 150 artifacts from Cleopatra’s time and helps visitors experience the present-day search for the elusive queen, which extends from the sands of Egypt to the depths of Bay of Aboukir near Alexandria.
- Two VIP tickets to the Cleopatra Exhibit
- No times entry, includes head set for the tour
- Children 3 & under are FREE
- Standard King or Double Queen Overnight Accommodations
- Complimentary Cocktail Hour @ Duffy’s Pub
Special Cleopatra Package $129.99
Book your package at these Milwaukee, WI hotels. HURRY! The exhibit will be leaving Milwaukee soon!